Mill Creek Resort and Marina is a full service marine facility providing slip rental for power boats up to 80' and sailboats up to 40'. We have a mobile home park on site as well as lock yard and dry storage units available for rent.
Be sure to check out our page on facebook
and click "Like" to keep up on the events.
From bow to stern and keel to flybridge,
Mill Creek Resort & Marina is able to completely service your boating needs.
Mill Creek Resort and Marina Full Service Shop
- 35 Ton Marine Travel Lift
- Mast Crane
- Fully equipped 75' X 100' heated shop
- Qualified, experienced and mercruiser certified technicians
- Full range of mechanical services; oil changes, tune ups, carburetor rebuild, outdrive services, engine and transmission rebuilds. Diesel and gas propulsion systems and generators.
- Complete systems services; electrical, electronic installations, fresh water and head systems, a/c and refrigeration.
- Drive systems; prop, strut, shaft, and lower unit repair/replacement.
- Fiberglass and gel coat repair.
- Bottom paint and blister repair
Contact us for pricing and scheduling. Let us help you keep your investment safely afloat.
Mill Creek is a proud dealer of HydroHoist boat lifts.
Contact us today to find out how we can make your lake
Mill Creek offers a full service fuel dock, boat brokerage sales as well as overnight accomadations for you and your boat. We have fishing guides, boat rentals on location, RV sites, cabins, primitive camping sites, boat launch, and a day use area.
Fishing guides at Mill Creek are:
Bill Carey's Striper Express 903-786-4477
Capt. Cal's Lakeside Guide Service 1-888-8TEXOMA (888-883-9662)
Dixie Striper Guide Service 972-816-6000
"It's All Good" Pub/Cafe is now closed until next season.
Fridays 3 P.M. thru 10 P.M.
Saturdays 7 A.M. thru 10 P.M.
Sundays 7 A.M. thru 3 P.M.
Call them direct at 903-786-2084 for to go orders or stop by and enjoy the best view on Lake Texoma.
Mill Creek Marina Fuel Dock
Our Fuel dock offers Unleaded Plus and Diesel fuel, Pump-Out station, fresh water fill up, cigarettes, beer, wine coolers, beverages; ice, snacks and a variety of boating and sundry items.
We will be there to assist you in tying up and taking care of all of your fuel docks needs. Hours are seasonal so make sure to call ahead in the Winter.
We are the closest marina to the Islands on Lake Texoma.
Mill Creek is a family enviroment so wether you are here to fish, swim, or just kick back and enjoy the lake we can provide you with the best resources for your recreation and fun. Get away, escape routine and see what's happening at Mill Creek Resort and Marina!
At Mill Creek you will find one of the prettiest and safest harbors to moor your boat. Beer and cigarette runs are just a moment away from the "Islands" at the Mill Creek gas dock.